Facts, Stats & Reports
The VCU Police Department is continuously working to keep the VCU campuses and the surrounding communities safe.
In accordance with federal Clery Act reporting requirements and in order to increase security awareness, the VCU Police Department publishes the following crime and security-related reports on the department’s website:
- 2019 Annual Security & Fire Safety Report
- 2019 Bias-Based Policing Annual Analysis
- Daily Crime Log
- Fire Log 2019
- Crime Statistics Report Form
- VCU Police Fact Sheet_October
- VCU Police - Demographics of Sworn Officers
For convenient access to the Daily Crime Log, Fire Log, or any of the other aforementioned information, an iPad has been installed in the lobby of VCU Police Department’s Headquarters located at 224 E. Broad St. for the Monroe Park Campus, as well as at 401 N. 12th St., Suite 2-800, on the MCV Campus.