VCU & Community Resources
To explore your option for reporting, counseling, support groups and other resources related to secual assault and domestic violence services, please contact VCU's Wellness Resource Center to speak with a confidential advocate.
VCU’s Wellness Resource Center (The Well): (804) 828-9355
- Kaylin Tingle LGBTQ Violence Prevention Educator/Advocate
- Tremayne Robertson Violence Prevention Educator/Advocate
If you have general questions about the criminal justice process, even if you are not ready to report, you may contact Cynthia Micklem, Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney for the City of Richmond, at (804) 646-8685.
If you are not ready to report, or are unsure, please consider contacting a confidential counselor or victim advocate for yourself or a friend:
- VCU Counseling Services: (804) 828-6200 or (804) 828-3964 (Medical Campus) ( – : 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) To speak with a counselor after hours, call (804) 828-1234 and ask to be connected to an on-call counselor.
The Greater Richmond Regional Hotline: (804) 612-6126
LGBTQ Partner Abuse & Sexual Assault Helpline: (866) 356-6998 ( - , )
YWCA of Richmond: (804) 612-6126
Confidential Ethics and Compliance Helpline: (888) 242-6022
The statewide hotline number for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking is (800) 838-8238.
Title IX Contacts:
- Laura Walsh Rugless, Title IX Coordinator, (804) 828-6404, email@example.com
- Matthew Meneely, Deputy Title IX Coordinator for Investigations, (804) 827-8319
- Tammi Slovinsky, Deputy Title IX Coordinator for Student Affairs, (804) 827-1963
- Cathleen C. Burke, Deputy Title IX Coordinator for Employees, (804) 828-3248
- Sofia A. Hiort-Wright, Deputy Title IX Coordinator for Athletics, (804) 828-2184